Creating a Demo Site
Start your journey around the C1 CMS world with your personal demo website.
C1 CMS allows you to create a 7-day personal demo website. It is a good starting point in learning about C1 CMS.
- Go to c1.orckestra.com and log into your account.
- Click "Create Website".
- On the next page, click "Choose" in the "Demo Website" section (on the left).
- Type a desired web address and, if necessary, select a hosting location. Click "Next".
- If asked, fill out missing information in your account profile.
- Click "Launch Website".
It might take a minute or two before the website gets created.
Once the website is ready, click the button with the web address of your website.
Important. The website will expire in 7 days.
- Go to the registration page.
- Fill out and submit the form.
Once registered, you'll be sent a confirmation email at the address you've provided during the registration. Confirm you registration clicking the confirmation link in the email.
Normally, you'll be logged in to your account after that. If not, log in as described below.
Logging into your account
- Go to c1.orckestra.com
- Click "Login" in the top right corner of the page.
- Type in your email address and password and click "Log In".