How to Insert a Table into a Page
Tables can be inserted in the Content tab of a page.
- Click Insert from the menu and select Table.
- The following dialog will appear:
- Specify how many columns and rows you want the table to have
- Click OK.
The table is now inserted on the page.
To edit the table further, use its context menu:
- Place the cursor in the table and point to Manage Table in the context menu.
- Using this menu you can insert new columns, rows, split and merge cells and so on.
Help us help you
C1 CMS is all about giving you the best CMS experience. If you are missing a tutorial or would like to request a new feature, please don’t hesitate to contact us.